Instantly find Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) filings between individuals and businesses (e.g. Mortgages, Equipment, and Vehicles). In addition to confirming liens held against a particular individual, this search can also be used to locate a hard-to-find individual.
How to request a UCC Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select UCC Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name, first name, city and state (or business name, city and state if you have also selected the radio button for a Business search) for one searchable entity only.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the results will appear.
- Clicking on any of the items contained in the results that are displayed will automatically run the UCC Report on that particular item. There is an additional $9.95 fee each time an item is clicked for more in-depth results via the UCC Report for that particular result.
Sources searched for the UCC Search
- National Uniform Commercial Code Filings
Information returned by the UCC Search
- Debtor Name
- Debtor Address
- Filing State
- Date Filed
- Original Date
- Original Number
- Document Number
- Legal Type
- Secured Party’s Name
- Secured Party’s Address
- Secured Parties*
- Debtor Parties*
* Only a count is returned with a search. The actual individual items are only on the UCC Report (additional fee of $9.95 per UCC Report requested).
UCC Search = $9.95
* Please note that clicking on results within the report will result in additional searches and associated fees.