Instantly locate a prospective tenant’s bankruptcy filings, tax liens, and civil judgments. The Bankruptcy, Liens & Judgments Search can also help find current address information to locate hard-to-find individuals and bankruptcy filing status to assess the likelihood of collection.
How to request a Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, SSN, city, and state for each applicant.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
Sources searched for the Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments Search
Information returned by the Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments Search
- Docket Number
- Filing State
- Filing Type
- Filing Number
Bankruptcies, Liens and Judgments Search = $9.95