Instantly validate applicant information and verify registrant data, motor vehicle and lien information with data obtained directly from state DMV databases and other government agencies. From the results, a Motor Vehicle Report can be requested to give even greater detail on a particular result.*
How to request a Motor Vehicle Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Motor Vehicle Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name, first name, and state or VIN for one applicant only.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
- Clicking on any of the items contained in the results that are displayed will automatically run a Motor Vehicle Report on that particular item. There is an additional $14.95 fee each time an item is clicked for more in-depth results via the Motor Vehicle Report for that particular result.
Sources searched for the Motor Vehicle Search
- Multiple State Motor Vehicle Databases
Information returned by the Motor Vheicle Search
- Date of Birth*
- Tag Number*
- Driver’s License Number*
- Lien Type*
- Vehicle Year*
- Vehicle Make*
- Vehicle Body*
- Vehicle Color*
- Vehicle Type*
- Registration Expiration*
- Title Issue Date*
- Title Status*
* Only available when requesting a Motor Vehicle Report
Motor Vehicle Search = $14.95
*Please note that clicking on results within the report will result in additional searches and associated fees.