Search the most up-to date public records from a single county to find information not usually found on a credit report. Request a court researcher to check official county public records related to civil litigation, including foreclosures, defaults on loans, disputed contracts, evictions, or small claims filed in the upper courts – the court that handles serious civil cases or those of higher monetary value.
How to request a Manual Civil High County Court Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Manual Civil High County Court Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, state, and county for each applicant.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the request will be sent to a court researcher. You will be notified when your report is ready to view – usually within 1-3 days.
Sources searched for the Manual Civil High County Court Search
- Public Records – directly from county court researchers
Information returned by the Manual Civil High County Court Search
- Date of Birth
- Case Number
- Occurence Date
- Disposition Date
Manual Civil High County Court Search = $29.95 plus court fees where applicable