Search for applicants in the OFAC, Office of Foreign Assets Control Database to make sure your applicant isn’t on the government’s watch list.
How to request an OFAC Patriot Act Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select OFAC Patriot Act Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name (or business name if you have also selected the radio button for a Business search) for one applicant only.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
Sources searched for the OFAC Patriot Act Search
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Bank of England Consolidated List of Financial Sanctions
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- OSFI Terrorism Financing
- DTC Debarred parties
- European Union Consolidated List
- FBI Hijack Suspects
- FBI Most Wanted
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists
- FBI Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
- Interpol Most Wanted
- United Nations Consolidated List
- Terrorist Exclusion List
- Unauthorized Banks
- Non-cooperative Countries and Territories
- OFAC Sanctions Programs and Countries
- OFAC’s Specially Designated Nations & Blocked Persons
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Primary Money Laundering Concern (PMLC)
- World Bank Debarred Parties
Information returned by the OFAC Patriot Act Search
- Listing status – A status of “Clear” is returned if your applicant or business isn’t on the list.
OFAC Patriot Act Search = $4.95