Instantly search Court Records, Department of Corrections Records, and Traffic Violations from multiple states to receive criminal background information on an applicant. Also includes listing of addresses associated with the applicant – equivalent to a free People Search.
How to request a Criminal Report
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Criminal Report as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name, first name, and birthdate for one applicant only.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
Sources searched for the Criminal Report
- Court Records
- Department of Corrections Records
- Traffic Violations
Information returned by the Criminal Report
- Addresses Associated with Applicant
- Offense Description
- Traffic Violations*
* Subject to coverage of state and county
Criminal Report = $14.95