Instantly search over 8.8 million public records and civil filings compiled from data received from all 50 states for a prospective tenant’s eviction records. This searched should be used when you only want to view evictions filings and judgments from among various types of public records.
How to request an Evictions Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Evictions Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, and SSN for each applicant.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
Sources searched for the Evictions Search
Information returned by the Rapsheets Evictions Search
- Case Number
- Judgment Date
- Judgment Amount
- Satisfied Date
- Initial Filing Date
- Defendant 1 (name, SSN, address, alias)
- Defendant 2 (name, SSN, address)
- Plaintiff (name, address)
Evictions Search = $8.95