*Please note: This product is temporarily unavailable*
Instantly search data from banking institutions to determine the NSF History for an applicant.
How to request a Banking Header Report
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Bank Account and Check History as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Banking Header Report as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, SSN, and address for each applicant.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
Sources searched for the Banking Header Report
- Banking Records (NSF History)
Information returned by the Banking Header Report
- Phone Number
- NSF History
Banking Header Report = $8.95