Instantly search for property in an individual’s name or do a reverse search to find the owner of a particular address. From the results, a Property Report can be requested to give even greater detail on a particular result.*
How to request a Property Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Property Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name, first name, and address or Parcel ID for one applicant only.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
- Clicking on any of the items contained in the results that are displayed will automatically run a Property Report on that particular item. There is an additional $14.95 fee each time an item is clicked for more in-depth results via the Property Report for that particular result.
Sources searched for the Property Search
- Assessment records for previous years
- Deeds up to the current month
Information returned by the Property Search
- Parcel Number
- Property Address
- Owner Address
- Second Owner**
- Sale Amount
- Sale Date
- Mortgage Amount*
- Mortgage Loan Type*
- Mortgage Term*
- Title Company Name*
- Lender Name*
- Transaction Type
- Document Type*
- Assessed Value**
- Tax Year**
- Land Usage
- Square Feet
* Only available when searching Deed records
** Only available when searching Assessment records
Property Search = $14.95
*Please note that clicking on results within the report will result in additional searches and associated fees.