Instantly search multiple credit bureaus, phone databases, and public records databases to locate individuals as well as their relatives and neighbors. Over 100 data sources are searched to return name, age, date of birth social security number, current address, current phone number, previous addresses, aliases, and date of death, if applicable. This search should be your first stop for skip tracing. From the results, a Trace Detail report can be requested to give even greater detail on verified and non-verified addresses, associates, neighbors, neighborhood, and relatives.
How to request a People Search
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select People Search as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, SSN, and state for each person to be searched.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
- Clicking on any of the items contained in the results that are displayed will automatically run the Trace Detail on that particular item. There is an additional $8.95 fee each time an item is clicked for more in-depth results via the Trace Detail for that particular result.
Sources searched for the People Search
- Equifax’s Consumer Credit Database
- Trans Union’s Consumer Credit Database
- Telephone Regional Bell Operating Companies (RBOC) database
- State and City Public Records
- Compilation of over 100 data sources
Information returned by the People Search
- Possible addresses and phone numbers
- Reporting dates
- Status of the individual (i.e. deceased)
- Date of Birth
- Bankruptcy indicator
People Search = $8.95
* Please note that clicking on results within the report will result in additional searches and associated fees.