Instantly search millions of public records for eviction filings, tax liens, civil suits and judgments. Our Evictions, Suits, Liens and Judgments report provides a good snapshot of your potential tenant when little credit history is known or use it as supplemental data when you want to know more.
How to request an Evictions, Suits, Liens and Judgments Report
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select Evictions, Suits, Liens and Judgments as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- To get a report for two people at once (an applicant and co-applicant or husband and wife, etc.) please be sure to click on the radio button marked Joint.*
- Enter at least last name, first name, SSN, and state for each applicant.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
Sources searched for the Evictions, Suits, Liens and Judgments Report
Information returned by the Evictions, Suits, Liens and Judgments Report
- Case Number
- Judgment Date
- Judgment Amount
- Satisfied Date
- Initial Filing Date
- Defendant 1(name, SSN, address, alias)
- Plaintiff (name, address)
Evictions, Suits, Liens and Judgments = $8.95