Instantly search Department of Motor Vehicle records to validate your applicant’s identification. Also check your applicant’s driving record and violation history. This search is especially important for those screening for positions related to transportion or use of company vehicles.
How to request MVR Driver Records
- From within your account, select your name or the name of your property from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Additional Data Sources as the bureau in the second dropdown menu.
- Select MVR Driver Records as the product in the third dropdown menu.
- Enter at least last name, first name, birthdate, and state for one applicant only.
- Click on “Submit” at the bottom of the page – the screen will refresh, and the report will appear.
Sources searched for the MVR Driver Records
- Department of Motor Vehicles Driving Records
Information returned by the MVR Driver Records
- Date of Birth
- Date of Death
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- License Number
- License Class
- License Status
- License Type
- Issue Date
- Expiration Date
MVR Driver Records = $14.95 plus court fees where applicable